Committed To Getting You A Fair Outcome Following Semi-Truck Accidents
Trucking companies operate thousands of 80,000-pound 18-wheelers on roadways across the U.S. Any time that much weight moves at high speeds, danger exists.
To minimize dangers, injuries and accidents, numerous state and federal laws are in place. Yet trucking companies routinely ignore them or negligently fail to closely adhere to them. The result? Thousands of preventable trucking “accidents” each year.
If you have been injured in an accident involving a semi truck, an 18-wheeler, a big rig, a tractor-trailer or another type of commercial vehicle, the Houston law firm of Tritico Rainey, can provide experienced help. We have handled numerous truck accident cases throughout Texas involving a broad range of injuries, including catastrophic injuries and wrongful death.
Contact Tritico Rainey, for experienced legal help following truck and 18-wheeler accidents. Call 713-581-8203 or 866-719-1434.
How Negligence Can Cause A Truck Accident
We can investigate your case, determine applicable acts of negligence, and pursue the financial compensation you deserve. Common forms of negligence leading to truck accidents include:
- Failure to conduct a walk-around. This is required by the Department of Transportation and includes a checklist regarding lights, brake lights, tires and safety components
- Failure to follow internal company maintenance requirements
- Failure to check drivers’ driving records, resulting in the hiring of drivers with past moving violations
- Failure to check driver’s qualifications
- Failure to prevent drivers from over driving, resulting in driver fatigue
- Drug and alcohol abuse by drivers
- Failure to train drivers
We can check driving records, company records, drivers’ logs, black box/GPS records, police records, urinalysis results, and other records as part of our aggressive representation aimed at obtaining the maximum financial recovery following truck accidents. For a no-charge discussion of your truck accident injury case, contact our office.
For experienced legal representation following an 18-wheeler/truck accident, call the attorney team at Tritico Rainey. We offer free initial consultations, are available for evening and weekend appointments, and employ Spanish speakers. We are centrally located in The Heights area near downtown Houston inside the loop. To contact a lawyer, call 713-581-8203 or 866-719-1434.