Aggressive Advocacy In White Collar Crime Defense
Today’s business climate includes fast-paced communications and the use of advanced technologies. When allegations of fraud, embezzlement or other forms of financial crimes arise, the process can be daunting. The government often dedicates significant resources during a white collar crime investigation. In many situations, a criminal investigation can impact a person’s day-to-day ability to conduct business.
If you believe an investigation may be underway or if you are facing allegations, it is critical for you to seek the guidance of an experienced financial crimes lawyer. Call Tritico Rainey, at 713-581-8203 or 866-719-1434 for a free initial consultation.
Our attorneys stand out as trustworthy, well-prepared and dedicated to achieving results. With more than 75 years combined experience, we have built our practice on reputation and referrals. Clients benefit from the knowledge and skills that we have to offer. They also come to learn that we truly care about them when they face criminal charges for a white collar crime.
Strong Defense For Mortgage Fraud, Medicare Fraud And Other Charges
White collar crime is not a singular offense. There is a spectrum of potential white collar crimes that primarily affect all areas of finance from tax evasion to health insurance or mortgage fraud. It’s vitally important to have effective legal counsel on your side, no matter what type of charge(s) you face. Our attorneys represent people faced with investigations and/or charges of:
- Securities and business fraud. Our in-depth knowledge of the nuances of accounting practices, legal aspects of business procedure and sentencing guidelines ensures that we provide the strongest possible defense against these charges.
- Medicare and Medicaid fraud. Have you been accused of fraudulent billing or other actions intended to defraud this government system for your personal gain? Our team of attorneys knows how to investigate the facts of the case, protecting your reputation and your career.
- Health care fraud. Charges of billing fraud, filling fraudulent prescriptions or other charges related to the health care industry are serious and require knowledgeable representation by a lawyer who is well-versed in these issues.
- Mortgage/bank fraud. White collar crime charges related to banking and loans can include improper lending schemes, misrepresenting appraisal values or income, and other offenses. Our attorneys know how to counter these charges to fight for the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Corporate crime. Our firm has a depth of experience representing clients facing charges of serious business-related crimes like embezzlement, money laundering or bribery.
- Tax crimes. Charges of “cooking the books,” tax evasion or other crimes that involve IRS investigations are difficult to navigate without the committed defense tactics of an experienced white collar crime attorney.
Defending Against Charges Of Financial Crimes
If you’ve been charged with a white collar crime, you face criminal consequences that, upon conviction, could include hefty fines, prison time and potentially irreparable damage to your professional career. White collar crimes involve deceptive misappropriation of finances for personal gain and include a spectrum of potential offenses. However, a charge does not necessarily have to mean a conviction. If you have been charged with a white collar crime, you need to act quickly and decisively to get the right representation on your side. We are confident in our ability to deliver the caliber of advocacy that you need at this time.
If You Face White Collar Crime Charges, Contact Our Texas Lawyers
For experienced, aggressive criminal defense, contact Tritico Rainey, or call 713-581-8203. You can also dial our toll free number, 866-719-1434. We offer free initial consultations in criminal cases, accept credit cards, are available for evening and weekend appointments, and employ Spanish interpreters. We are centrally located in The Heights area near downtown Houston inside the loop.
Se habla español.