Houston Lawyers Aggressively Fighting Claims Against Teachers
You have worked hard to become a teacher. If you face charges that threaten your teaching certification or your job, you need experienced legal representation aimed at protecting your rights.
At the law firm of Tritico Rainey, in Houston, we have extensive experience representing public school teachers throughout Texas in administrative proceedings and in other matters.
Have you been charged with a violation or performance issue by your school, a government agency or by law enforcement? Contact an experienced administrative and criminal defense attorney at Tritico Rainey. Call 866-719-1434 or 713-581-8203.
Fighting For The Rights Of Teachers
We are experienced in defending against all claims Texas teachers face, including:
- Civil complaints
- Termination of employment
- Lawsuits filed by students
- License and teacher certification issues involving the State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC)
- Counseling issues
- School-related injuries
- Drug-related issues, including marijuana and ecstasy
- Battery, robbery and other criminal charges
- Failure to follow directives
- Sexual assault charges, sexual abuse charges and aggravated sexual assault charges
- Providing alcohol to a minor
- Charges relating to obscenity and pornography
Experienced Litigators And Negotiators Ready To Help You
At Tritico Rainey, our attorney team regularly represents teachers in a range of proceedings. In addition to representing teachers in all proceedings before SBEC, we also represent teachers in Texas Assessment of Knowledge & Skills (TAKS) exam disputes regarding students’ minimum requirements. For a no-charge discussion of your case, contact our office.
Contact Us For Defense Against Criminal Charges
For experienced, aggressive administrative law legal representation, call Tritico Rainey. We offer free initial consultations, accept credit cards, are available for evening and weekend appointments, and employ Spanish speakers. We are centrally located in The Heights area near downtown Houston inside the loop. To contact a lawyer, call 866-719-1434 or 713-581-8203.