Experienced Legal Defense Of Federal And State Charges
Are you facing white collar crime charges such as fraud, embezzlement or other financial crimes? Have you been charged with a violent crime, such as rape, assault, murder or manslaughter? Were you pulled over and accused of drunk driving? Have you been charged with an offense involving drugs?
The Houston criminal defense lawyers at Tritico Rainey provide diligent and aggressive legal representation in state and federal criminal cases, as well as administrative hearings involving doctors, teachers and police officers. Everyone has constitutional rights, but your rights will only be protected if you have a strong advocate on your side.
If you are facing criminal charges or have been subpoenaed to appear before a grand jury or contacted by the IRS, get the defense you need. Contact Tritico Rainey for defense against these and other criminal charges.
Our lawyers have decades of experience handling federal cases involving white collar and financial crimes, environmental crimes, high-level drug crimes such as trafficking and smuggling, tax crimes, Medicaid/Medicare crimes, immigration crimes and federal murder cases. Some of the cases we have handled have received extensive media coverage. At Tritico Rainey, we understand the challenges of high-profile cases.
- Securities fraud
- Defrauding the government in Medicare or Medicaid fraud
- White collar crimes such as money laundering, mortgage fraud, bank fraud, securities fraud, conspiracy and racketeering/RICO
- Criminal tax matters
- Immigration crimes involving employment of undocumented workers
- Environmental crimes
- Cross border drug trafficking, drug smuggling
- Trafficking in persons (smuggling illegal immigrants across the border)
- Drug crimes, from drug possession to the sale and manufacturing
- Financial crimes such as mortgage and bank fraud and pyramid schemes
- Violent crimes, including capital murder, homicide, manslaughter, armed robbery, kidnapping, assault, battery, domestic violence
- Sex crimes such as rape, sexual assault, possession of child pornography, prostitution and solicitation
- Juvenile crimes, including criminal trespassing, arson, vandalism and gang-related offenses
- Misconduct charges against professionals such as lawyers, teachers, doctors, pharmacists, accountants, law enforcement personnel and others
- Drunk driving, first offense and repeat offenders
- Driving under the influence of drugs
Our lawyers handle criminal appeals at both the state and federal levels. We determine whether you have grounds for an appeal by evaluating procedural issues related to evidence, jury instruction, application of hearsay rules, and points of law.
Experience And Professionalism Make The Difference
At Tritico Rainey, our legal team has practiced criminal defense law for years. We can help you fight back against charges, whether they be a first-offense DUI or charges of federal money laundering and racketeering. Our attorneys are recognized for their skill in Texas defense matters. They regularly provide continuing education in seminars and publications on topics such as:
- Federal court rules and procedures in Texas
- Strategies for handling DWI and DUI cases
- The impact of a criminal case on civil proceedings
- The preservation of evidence
If You Face Criminal Charges, Contact Our Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys
For experienced, aggressive criminal defense, contact Tritico Rainey online or call us toll free at 866-719-1434. You may also reach us at 713-581-8203. We offer free initial consultations in criminal cases, accept credit cards, are available for evening and weekend appointments, and employ Spanish speakers. We are centrally located in the The Heights area near downtown Houston inside the loop.