Houston Securities And Business Fraud Defense Lawyer
The criminal defense of securities and business fraud charges can quickly become highly complex. An in-depth knowledge of securities law, business processes, accounting standards and procedures, and sentencing guidelines is necessary for an optimum and effective defense.
At the Houston law firm of Tritico Rainey, our securities and business fraud defense attorneys are experienced in providing results-oriented legal defense of fraud charges aimed at keeping you out of jail and free of expensive fines.
How We Help Our Clients
- Experience. Our four-member attorney team has provided securities and business fraud criminal defense to Texas clients for years.
- Business and securities law legal knowledge. We have handled numerous complex business-related criminal charges in both state and federal courts.
- Business knowledge. Our team of lawyers is fully familiar with clients’ business practices and environments.
- Sentencing guidelines. A firm grasp of sentencing guidelines is essential when negotiating a plea bargain or other compromises with the courts.
Types Of Charges We Defend Against
We work with brokers, fiduciaries, accountants, CEOs, investors and all other parties charged with securities or business fraud and other white collar crimes. We can handle charges that include:
- Insider trading
- Making false statements to investors and government agencies
- Mortgage and banking fraud
- Wire and mail fraud
- Accounting irregularities
- Submitting false statements to Medicare and Medicaid
- Securities violations
Do not face your securities and business fraud criminal charges without dedicated, knowledgeable and aggressive legal help.
For experienced legal representation following securities and business fraud criminal charges, call Tritico Rainey. We offer free initial consultations, accept credit cards, are available for evening and weekend appointments and employ Spanish speakers. We are centrally located in The Heights area near downtown Houston inside the loop. To contact us, call 713-581-8203 or our toll-free number, 866-719-1434.